Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 30, 2008

    sometimes I just like to have fun....

    Photobooth on Mac is just like an addiction.... I know this 4 year old boy who came over to my house to be babysat and told my sister that he loves the new game she has on her computer... He meant photobooth.... somehow he found it and was taking pictures..... He totally loved it! As I was looking at these pictures I thought I'd try to take a few...... I'm crazy I know..... I love it!!!!!!






    3 comments:

    Natalie Joy said...

    WHOOOAAA so was not expecting a full beard. you look like a flashback of Jack shepherd from lost. lol (sorry if your not familiar with it lol)
    when are you coming over to watch Anne? Shylas coming in on MONDAY!!! AHHHH:)

    Anonymous said...

    You know i was thinking the same thing, you look like Jack from Lost! Have fun with your computer pic thing!!!

    God Bless, Stephie

    abigail smith said...

    I agree with Natalie about not expecting the beard! Looks like you're having fun with your sister's photobooth. I'm actually watching Anne of GG right now. I LOVE it! Forgot how amazing it was... ;) lol! Seriously, it's a favorite.