Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 09, 2008

    Photoshoot!

    So as a photographer I don't get many pictures of myself..... We all know this. As a result I don't get many pictures for my blog and Facebook Avatars. In an effort to help with this dilemma Sarah Barlow, Abby Smith, Andrew Barlow, Andrew Smith, Natalie Barlow and myself all went out and did an impromptu photoshoot in Danada. It was late when we started so we had to work fast.... I kinda liked it because it was a challenge to see what we could come up with spur-of-the-moment with the light we had and conditions being as they were..... I don't know.... I just like to "work" like that so that when the time comes that I have to "make it up", I can. Anyway we shot until we couldn't see anymore and then we went back to the Barlow's house to edit and hang out, plus we ate dinner and watched a couple "Get Smart" episodes.

    Here are the shots that I chose....


















    4 comments:

    amynave said...

    Those are awesome! I totally miss Natalie and Sarah after looking at those pics:)

    Did you model?

    Sarah Barlow said...

    OMG! You posted my insane pictures???? UGH. Well I guess I deserved it;) LOL
    So wonderful hanging out! I'll post your pics today...hehe..revenge!;)

    Natalie Joy said...

    hahahahah i love the one of the shells...wow...good times!
    lol
    Awesome pics btw!
    :)

    abigail smith said...

    Those are great!!! Very fun times for sure! The one with Natalie holding the shell and Sarah the lettuce and me with my smirk is classic! Anyway, that photo-shoot was a blast!!! Great pictures!