Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 27, 2007

    Wives and Daughters

    Thank you Sarah Barlow! Last night I went over to the Barlow's house to watch Wives and Daughters because Sarah said she was buying it for me for my birthday and when it arrived she would tell me and we could watch it together (as she had never seen it and wished to). So we watched it..... Well sorta.... We accedently skipped part two but it was just as well since we were done at 1am anyway! I guess it gives us an excuse to see it again except without skipping this time. :-)

    Thanks again Sarah,

    J@KE

    5 comments:

    Samantha F. said...

    What's Wives and Daughters about? Is it another period piece?

    Lookin' forward to the Toby Mac pics!

    Samantha F. said...

    *smacks forehead*

    DUH! Silly Sam. >_<

    Sarah Barlow said...

    OMG!!! Definitely one of my favorites movies now!!! I'm going to buy it now for myself today!! Can't wait to see Jane Eyre now!! YEAH! :) Thanks for coming over that was a blast!

    Samantha F. said...

    The Jane Eyre that has Timothy Dalton?

    If so, it's a crazy movie!

    J@KE said...

    No not Timothy Dalton..... Toby Stephens and Ruth Wilson it came out last year. It's great!

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/janeeyre/

    J@KE