Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 30, 2007

    Give Bood. Work for Leaf Guard?

    So yesterday I was minding my own business........ I was at work and just getting the gutter from the chop driver (so basically we just started the house/9:45am). I was talking with "my guys" (two Mexican guys who are on my crew) just goofin' around and waiting for the gutter. One of them had in their hand a roll of four inch plastic wrap on a handle (that we use for protecting the gutter when we have to carry it to the job site) and as we were talking he just pointed it at me in a quick manner and the roll of plastic wrap flew off the handle and hit me in the lip..... I'm OK (no stitches) and I'm not mad (which is a miracle) so I'll just have a little (I hope) scar right above my lip. Here's the pics.....




    4 comments:

    Kevin Von Qualen said...

    you should grow a giant, bushy moustache like your giant, bushy gohtee to protect your lip from future incidents!

    ;)

    looks like your sad at a Cub's game in the first pic!

    J@KE said...

    I don't think I'll be doing the bushy stache thing but it's a good idea.......Who knows I might chance it???? I'm kinda crazy like that. ;-P

    You can pretty much call me scarface from now on.

    I actually was in my room in my pj's at the time of these pictures and the "crowd" is a couple of pictures on my wall from Joni and Friends Family Retreat.

    good to hear from you again..... What do you think of me posting when I said I wouldn't and you not posting???? Post up!!! Booya!!!!!!

    J@KE

    Samantha F. said...

    Ouchie! I guess you won't be drinking any lemonade for a while. Or any tart drinks, for that matter.

    Workman's comp? Lol.

    J@KE said...

    It would be workmen's comp if I had to get stitches or if anything goes wrong in the healing prosses but as of yet no cash flow has come my way (and if nothing goes wrong none will an I hope nothing goes wrong I mean after all it is my face we're talking about here)

    J@KE