Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 28, 2007

    Jane Eyre

    One of my apparent faithful readers has brought to my attention that they do not know about the new Jane Eyre. Though this is a sad thing, 'tis true. Therefore I'm hear to tell you that this new adaptation is a "must see" if you know anything about Jane and enjoy these types of stories. If you do like this story then it is a "must own" (trust me!!). This story (the book) changed my life as it relates to novels and "chick flicks" :-)




    5 comments:

    Samantha F. said...

    Gee, I wonder who that could have been! >_<

    You and Sarah should start up a movie review site. Seriously!

    becca said...

    cool i didnt know jane had movies coming out. I'll make the popcorn!

    J@KE said...

    Becca, seriously I'll bring my copy of (the new) Jane, you can bring the popcorn and we'll do it at Barlow's house........ Anyone else wanna get in on this deal (besides Sam of course)??

    Sam, thanks for all your comments and encouragement but I don't think Sarah is "learned" enough in these things..... And I mean that in the best possible way. :-) See she didn't even know there was a new Jane (either) and a partnership where the other half isn't pulling their share of the weight isn't a partnership at all........ but if she's down, I'll review all the movies and she can buy them for me...... lol.

    Just kidding ;-O

    J@KE

    Samantha F. said...

    You didn't see her brilliant review of "The Ultimate Gift"? The woman is the natural Siskel to your Ebert.

    Besides, since you have all the chick flicks covered, the site would need someone for all the action films!

    =P

    J@KE said...

    I can do action! What are you trying to say???? lol.

    J@KE

    Yes I did read her reviw and thought to myself....... Self you should go an see that film. I have not yet done it but I'll see it before I die (I hope).