Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 01, 2006

    Crankin' the Gears

    (me and Phil Long at the Chicago Fire's first game in their new stadium. Yes, I have a Mohawk ;-)

    (and this is at the second Fire game in the new stadium. That's my friend Joe Payne in the background)


    So since I'm kinda a Photographer....... When should I start and when I do, what should I name my photography company?

    I only ask because I'm lost...... I've only taken pictures for friends and I wouldn't think of charging them for my work but at the same time I ain't makin' no funds. You know what I mean? This is my dilemma. Any thoughts???? And since I'm not making any money doing it (for myself that is) I didn't see any reason to start a business. So when should I start the business?

    I know this is a lame post but I want to know what you think.

    J@KE

    4 comments:

    Sarah Barlow said...

    KEEP SHOOTING!!!!!! And no matter what you say you ARE a photographer! :)....and a professional one at that!
    oh yeah..and you're one stinkin good marketing person too! I've gotten soooooo many hits on my blog this past week!! WOW!

    Sarah Barlow said...

    Oh yeah...that first picture is really cool!

    J@KE said...

    thanks for the complements.

    sorry I couldn't help you with more editing.

    I just found out that my computer will now prosses RAW so yah. I'm totally stoked!

    Sarah Barlow said...

    No problem!!
    That's awesome about the raw!!! Wow!! Now you can do soooo much more!! yeah!