Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 15, 2006

    My Day Job










    Ok so I've worked for this company for five years now..... Well technically it will be five years on the 16 but who's counting??? Right. Anyway so yah it's been so long that they gave me this......




    So "let me splane....... No no there is to much, let me sum-up" I'm told that this watch is "really nice". I don't know what others think about it but I like it. It's perfect for this fad that I'm going through that involves buying watches...... Don't ask. {What am I talking about???} Back to "train of thought". Um..... Oh yeah! Nice watch. Well I like it because it signifies that I've been with the company for five years but it also has the logo of the mother company (Beldon Roofing) with a leaf (Leaf Guard) all in one logo with a diamond. Now this is a big deal for me because this is officially my first diamond. I know what you are thinking...... Well, actually I don't know what you are thinking but, I'd like to...... Maybe? You may be thinking you've never worn a real diamond before???? The answer is simply, no I've never worn a real diamond before but, now that I have one I can say that I have. I'll mostly wear it for dress occasions although, it's kinda cheesy that it's a company watch but, who cares a diamonds a diamond. Right?

    Anyway it's really late (you may be able to tell through my writing) and in the last two days I worked twenty-seven and a half hours so I'm really tired. Good night. ;-)

    J@KE

    4 comments:

    Sarah Barlow said...

    Congratulations Jake!!!
    Cool watch!! hehe!:)
    WOW! 27 hours!!! That's crazy! You should try putting a least a couple more hours in, really! HAHAH!!

    J@KE said...

    Yah right like there's any more hours in the day to do that. I was totally exausted....... put in more hours ha. You really did come back tougher. Does this mean you're gonna be tougher on us your humble servents of photography??? Please have mercy oh Great Tougher One. LOL.

    J@KE

    Debbie Garon said...

    I like the watch! It's very cute....ummm i mean...It's very manly! lol. thats awesome that uve worked there 5 years!! I could never hold a job that long!! I wish i could so i admire that about you!!!

    Sarah Renée said...

    auuugh, 27 hours in two days! I could hardly stand being at work for 16 hours in two days!