Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 29, 2006

    Surprise!!! Sarah Barlow

    First I'd like to say that I'm sorry for the long wait but It's finally here so I hope you enjoy!





    Sarah is finally 19. I mean we've been waiting for like a whole year! So she's done it and we choose to suprise her with a party. Pretty much all the cool people decided to show and even a few celebrities.... Here's the non-slideshow (Because I don't have showit yet).




























































































































































































































































































    Happy Birthday Sarah!

    J@KE

    9 comments:

    Debbie Garon said...

    awwwwwwwwwww! All the pics are super cute!!!!

    mark said...

    good stuff.
    thanks for reminding me i need to do a post like this.
    ::goes off to find the pictures from that day::

    Sarah Renée said...

    yayy for sarah's party! what a good time. :) Those pictures made me smile...

    J@KE said...

    Thanks Debbie; and Renee I'm glad they made you smile =). I still wish I did it sooner and took more time to write about the different pictures but you get the idea, plus I figured those who read this blog were there anyway.

    Mark, I totally think you NEED to do a post like this..... or at least change the one you've had up for like the past...... Month! I don't mean to yell but you got soooooooooooooooooooo much great stuff to share, I just think you should share it........ more often :-)

    J@KE

    Sarah Barlow said...

    Aww! Those are great!!!
    except for the blackmail ones;) hehe!!! What an awesome party!!
    You rock!

    J@KE said...

    Sarah you know I would never blackmail you so...... you don't have a problem there. Just get over it..... Everyone has blackmail pics. ;-) It's nothing against you. Really. I promise. =)

    J@KE

    amynave said...

    Oh, it looks like you guys had soooo much fun:) Hope to visit you all very soon:)

    Sarah Renée said...

    Aww, I enjoyed looking at these--yet again! Oli's a child model!! It's like living through the party all over again!

    Debbie Garon said...

    Jake....I'm here where r u??