Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 26, 2006

    More or Less

    I guess this is a question for all of you out there in the blogosphere....

    Should I do more posts? Or bigger posts?

    I have been doing bigger posts with lots of pictures and stuff but I work so hard on them I want them to be "on top" for a while so those who want can comment but, when I read others blogs they have a post like every other day. So I'm wondering what you think..... More quantity or what? I guess it really doesn't matter but sometimes when I haven't been able to get on the computer in a couple days and then I visit one of the "one-a-day" blogs....... I can't leave a comment on a post that was posted three posts ago because I won't get a response....... And I really want to leave a comment! Oh well, life goes on.

    Let me know what you think?

    J@KE

    2 comments:

    amynave said...

    POST MORE!!!!!!!!

    Once a month is not enough:P

    How about every other day:)

    J@KE said...

    Thanks AN I think I will. maybe not every other day but I'll try at least once a week. ;-)

    J@KE