Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 28, 2006

    Zoom lens


    So last night I spent nearly $600 on a new lens...... It's a canon (like, duh) 70-300 and it has image stabilizer (that's the part that made it cost that much). I was looking at another lens identical (except for the image stabilizer part) that was only about $170...... I was torn between price and function so I called Sarah Barlow (cause she's the best photographer I know sarahbarlow.com) and asked which one she thought I should get. As you already know from the above I got the image stabilizer. I bought it off ebay and got what I thought to be a reasonable price. I'm still new at this whole thing so I'm not sure I got the best deal but I'll just have to learn from my experience

    J@KE

    No comments: