Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 18, 2006

    My '06 jetta



    Let me start by saying that I love my car. Most people have a favorite item in their collection of stuff that they love like I favorite pair of jeans or jacket, sunglasses, teddy bear, pen, etc...... You get the picture. Well mine is my car, and it is a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta GLI. It has every thing I could ever want and more except all-wheel drive (they don't make a Jetta in the US that has all-wheel drive..... yet! ;-) So I like my car.... There are some people that may look down on that and say "why don't you put your money into a house or something that will gain value?" Thanks mom, and I see your point but I like my car. Actually my Mom tells a story about when I was just 8 months old and someone gave me a toy car to play with. She said they put it on the tray of my high-chair and I picked it up and said vroom-vroom. My Mother was aghast! I had never had a toy car before and no one showed me what sound cars make so how did I know that cars go vroom-vroom???? Oh well, it must be something I was born with. Even as a little kid all you had to do is give me a toy car and I'd be lost for hours just playing.

    All this to say I took some pictures of my JETta and Id like to share them with you. I know I'm kinda lame but what can you do????

    J@KE

    3 comments:

    Sarah Barlow said...

    Vroom..Vroom!!!
    haha!!! AWESOME shots!!!
    -SAPPY;)

    Sarah Barlow said...

    Oh yeah!! And you totally have to get up this stat counter thing on your blog!! It is so awesome!! www.statcounter.com :)

    J@KE said...

    Hay thanks I'll try it.

    I can't believe that someone actually commented on my ramblings. lol.