Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 26, 2006

    NASCAR

    It's Sunday and I got up at about noon (I know it's sick but I went to bed at 3am). My family just finished having brunch (another sick thing but hay it's Sunday!)

    Anyway NASCAR is soooooo cool!!! It's the only HUGE sports (though some may argue the sport factor) arena that allows someone to PRAY before every race, in fact they encourage it!!! On national TV! "They" don't even let kids pray in school but they let 160,000 race fans (and who knows how many on TV) pray before every race. There has got to be something wrong with that. I don't know maybe I'm just crazy but to me that just doesn't make sense (the only thing is I know I'm not crazy). I could continue on this "soap box" for like.... ever but I think I'll just let it sit so you can think about that for a while.

    J@KE

    No comments: