Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 16, 2006

    My life 3/16/06

    Today I got up...... I know it's amazing but it's true. Today at work I had to finish my job from yesterday because the machine was acting up yesterday and I can't finish the job without the material need to complete it. I was scheduled to do another job but it was canceled because of weather. I got off pretty early today and haven't done much since. That is to say I helped a friend move some furniture around their appartment and afterward I went to another friend's house to "workout" but besides that my day was uneventful. This is my first post on a blog of any kind so I don't know what I'm doing; but here I am.

    I started this blog with photography in mind but since I don't really know how to work it it will take awhile for me to get more links and pictures on it (considering that there are none at the moment). As soon as I figure it out I'll have it all......

    J@KE

    No comments: