Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 25, 2008

    Lunch...

    So I was shopping at Sam's Club the other day for my mom and I walked by this freezer thing full of crab legs.... I was talking to my mom on the phone at the time and just kinda kiddingly suggested I buy some... to this she said "if you buy them I'll cook them for you". Seriously, how can you pass that up?? I mean I've never tried real crab before and my mom offers to cook it for me??? I'm there!!! I bought just under 3lb (one bag) for $37 and proudly brought them home... Saturday my mom suggests that she cook them for my lunch, to this I agree and that is the reason for this post :-P I really hope you get to try something that you never have before because you never know you might just like what you try but you'll never know until you try (and that's the truth). Oh and by the way I LOVE crab legs!!!!!!!!!

    Get out there and try something new this week..... See what you can find out about yourself?

    Here's the pics...





    3 comments:

    abigail smith said...

    Wow, that certainly looks interesting. You got some cool pictures of your crab legs. :) It really can be fun trying new things. But I'm not into trying things that live under the sea. lol!

    J@KE said...

    you my dear friend need to try new things.... including things under the sea.... unless you are allergic then we can excuse you... :-)

    McPherson said...

    I tried oysters once.

    That is all it took.

    I will try new things. I like olives now and jalepenos and spicy food. I like Indian and Thai food.

    but no more oysters for me.