Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 04, 2007

    So much to blog about...... So little time :-(

    Truly I just can't keep up with all the things I need to blog about. There is so much going on in my life right now that I can't even catch up with the things I need to do like cleaning my room and going to get the things I need for everyday life.... It's just crazy! For instance I worked 36 hours in the last three days... That along with church meetings I need to go to, and just random everyday stuff I can't seem to make the time to post something cool (not that I could but you know what I mean). It kinda gets to me after a while (especially when I have cool things or at least things that should have been posted a long time ago to post). Basically I'm just rambling with no good reason to keep talking except to keep your attention to what I'm saying. Which is not anything important; like I said. We're such suckers aren't we.... we keep reading thinking that there's more info or something that might have significance all to find out this joker is just writing about nothing and I'm stuck here reading it!! It's frustrating.... I know. LOL!

    Anyway I do want to post these... They are a couple of pics I snagged while on a job site at work, enjoy...


    3 comments:

    littlezion said...

    You're so funny. I like flowers.

    Sarah Renée said...

    oooh pretty. :)

    And trust me, I know exactly what you mean...it's hard to even keep up with cleaning stuff sometimes which is no good, but it's life! Hope you're doin well, Jake!

    McPherson said...

    I have to make a list and assign each task a day to do it - even if the task is something simple like - balance the checkbook. Then I try not to overwhelm myself with the fifty other things I have to do and just accept that it will take a few days to get caught up.

    It seems like everyone has hit a bit of BUSY lately - more so then usual. I burned out this past week but with the help of my Husband and my sister I had a very relaxing weekend and now I feel much more prepared to take on the week ahead.