Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 09, 2007

    I'm not posting

    These pics are why I'm not posting as much as I want at the moment.... In fact I can't even work so I'll be out of it for a while. Let me just say don't try to carve a peice of wood while it's still in your hand..... (Yah it wasn't a smart move thanks) Don't point a knife toward yourself and NEVER cut anything in the direction of your body or body parts. Take it from me.... :-(

    Here are some pics from this past weekend's camping accident.... One buck knife + lots of stupid = Nine stiches, six and half hours in the hospital, no work for at least 10 days and high emergency room bills..... Definitely not PRICELESS!!!!




    3 comments:

    amynave said...

    WOW, I'm glad you're still alive;)

    littlezion said...

    That was suck a gross end to the evening...seeing Jake's marred hand.

    You are such a guy!

    ;)

    Later

    McPherson said...

    Jacob.

    Oh Jacob.

    My friend.

    What else can I say?

    Do take care.