Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 22, 2007

    The Tree

    I was at a friend's house helping with a grage sale recently when I saw this tree. I was minding my own business just sitting there when I leaned my head back and looked up. Right in front of my eyes among the branches I started to see these amazing shots (at least to me they are amazing). I ran and got my camera and got right to work trying my best to capture what it was that I saw. :-)

    This is what I came up with.....

    (I totally love the texture of these shots. let me know what you think :-)






























































































































    (if you look closely in the last two pictures you can see my friend Sheant)

    3 comments:

    Sarah Barlow said...

    HAHA!! Sheant?? lol! nice! I love the pics! What a great tree to shoot:)

    Sarah Renée said...

    Don'tchya love trees?? I think they're so beautiful! My friend and I came across some really amazing ones at a park in Nashville...the trunk and branches were all twisted and so uniquely formed! Anyway, (to stop myself from goin off on a tangent about trees! lol) my favorite of your shots is the first one!

    PS>>I better see you sometime while I'm around here for the summer!

    BethLaurren said...

    Thank you!! I'm very excited to be working with Sarah. Thanks for checking out my site...I hope you enjoy my work!