Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 13, 2007

    Happy Mother's Day

    Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there in the blogosphere. Bless you for serving us for all these years and all the years to come.

    Every year I go out to one of the most amazing little hole-in-the-wall flower shops to buy my mom flowers (and anyone else that I might need to buy flowers for, for that matter). This year we (my mom and I) are celebrating 25 years of being mother and son so I went all out and got the biggest and best flowers I could find. I had the store arrange them, add some greenery, stick them in a vase with a beauitful purple ribbin on it and poof, beautiful flowers for Mother's Day. :-)

    Here's some pictures of the arrangement...





    2 comments:

    Aurora said...

    OooOOOoOo! Those flowers are mega pretty! I love the combination of colors!

    Aurora said...

    The picture of the neck is my neck...i can't afford models yet ahaha

    the people on the escalators are..i donno who they were i just thought the moment was great so *click* my camera went!

    aurora.