Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 08, 2006

    Super Birthday

    So I went to My friend Nick's 21 birthday party....















    That's not so strange except that he decided to make it a super hero/super villain themed party. Requirements were to pick your favorite hero/villain and dress like them.......... Like duh, but some took this to extremes..... Easy with the "tighty whities" "Quail Boy" Oh boy!!!! Shield the children's eyes!!!!





    Others actually looked pretty good.... Kinda.



    Activities included........ A dance by the birthday boy....... I mean testing cape flow-ability.....


    Super power arm wrestling........


    Flight testing........


    and Super Limbo!!!!!!!!


    What's a party without presents????? (And in keeping with the theme)

    Kriptonite!!!!!! dun dun daaaaaaaaaa. And that pretty much finished off "The Man of Steel".

    Now I know what you're thinking...... 21 and a themed birthday????????? What the!!!!!!!! I thought that too, at first, but if you get past yourself (for two seconds) you'll realize that we all are kids at heart and having a little good clean fun (and a little insanity) is warranted from time to time.

    J@KE

    4 comments:

    Sarah Barlow said...

    Haha!! That's hilarious!!!
    ....sooooo who were you?!??!? lol!

    J@KE said...

    I don't have a pic of me because..... Well...... I was shooting most of the time. I'll have to get some of the pics of me from the other cameras.

    To answer your question I went as "Wolverine"

    J@KE

    Paige Kearin said...

    We all need more theme parties in our life. I wonder how we would all be different if each of us woke up every morning thinking we did have all the power in the world to make anything we want come true? Never let the "Wolverine" in you collect dust.

    J@KE said...

    If the "Wolverine" in me even starts to collect dust then I know I'm NOT doing what I love; and if I'm not doing what I love...... What's the point!!!

    Thanks Paige and same to you ;-)

    J@KE