Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 28, 2007

    A SMALL TASTE OF MEXICO

    This is just a small taste of some of the things I saw and was able to capture on film...... For every picture you see know that there were at least 1000 other things that I wanted to capture but just didn't have the talent or the number of cameras to get all that there was.

    Also know that this is the first in a series of posts (they might not be one right after another so bare with me) that I will be doing on my trip to Mexico....

    I also encourage you to click on the pictures and look carefully because some of them have more than meets the eye (at first glance anyway)....















    3 comments:

    Sarah Renée said...

    Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. :)

    Kevin Von Qualen said...

    love the door shot! #5, i think...

    McPherson said...

    Your "bug shots" are so sharp! I like I like! I agree with Kevin - the door is my favorite.