Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 31, 2007

    The Door



    I must clearify...... These pictures though I took them were not even my idea. The story goes........ I was walking along.... A-doodle-E-do..... shooting verious stuff and minding my own business when a friend (walking with me) said "hay shoot that door". I was like what door? I didn't even see it much less think to shoot it..... After it was suggested I was like, oh yeah that's a good idea.... So I run over and shot it (which is the first picture) and then we walked a few more steps down the road (after I got back from taking the first shot) and my friend was like what about getting this angle? Again I didn't even see it (some photographer I am).... so the idea for both these shots totally belongs to my friend (and the kicker is....... my friend doesn't even own a camera!!!!)..... The only thing I did was the shooting (and I did a medioker job at that).

    Props to you "my friend"

    J@KE

    6 comments:

    amynave said...

    Did you try opening it?

    Love the door as well. Next time you see a door like that grab a model and do a photoshoot:)

    J@KE said...

    You know AN if I were a better photographer I would've but I didn't even think to shoot the door let alone a model by the door but thanks for the tip...... Next time I'll have to try the model thing (If I even see a cool shot like this one again).

    I did try to open it but it was locked. :-( That's funny that you asked.

    J@KE

    Kevin Von Qualen said...

    well I love the door!

    McPherson said...

    I love the door. I am a big fan of door shots. Weird, huh?

    Did you see the Door shot on my blog? That is my effortless photo - totally accidental effect. Sometimes its the pictures you don't think about that come out to be the most thought provoking.

    Sarah Renée said...

    Okay, YES. I love the first one! Way to see 'em, Jake, geez...

    Nah, I'm just kiddin'...most of the times the best shots are the ones other people point out because it's outside the box of your thinking pattern...

    You know I ALWAYS need someone pointing out shots & I STILL don't catch 'em! lol :-P

    J@KE said...

    Sarah, I do know that's true. Or should I say I found out that it's true for us both..... LOL ;-P

    J@KE