Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 31, 2006

    SAPpy Party

    Last night Sarah took us (Mark, Debbie, Sarah Renee, Andrew, Natalie, herself and myself) to the Big Bowl Restaurant in Schaumburg for the Sarah Anne Photography Holiday Party.

    So we hear at Sarah Anne Photography are pretty much party animals (totally) and since Sarah is the boss she gets to pick up the tab (thank you Sarah!)..... No but seriously I'm very grateful to Sarah for putting on such a great party.....

    Here's some pics...........







    2 comments:

    Sarah Barlow said...

    Wow!! What a night!! That was seriously way too much fun!!
    We should for sure do that more often!!
    Thanks for coming!!...like you really wouldn't come?!?!

    Anonymous said...

    Jake!! YEA :) that was such an awesome night! I'm glad we got to hang out!! I hope to see you soon!!! :)