Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 22, 2006

    I'm back


    It's been about a month since my last post...... It's still hard and I'm still grieving but I feel that I'm at a place that I can get back to "normal" life. Whatever that means. I guess what I'm saying is that I'll be posting more frequently and hopefully getting better at it. There have been quite a few things that have happened since my last post so stay tuned....... Until next time (when I have something real to say).

    J@KE

    5 comments:

    Sarah Barlow said...

    HEY JAKE!!!! Nice shades:)
    Glad to see you're doing better!

    amynave said...

    Glad you are back. You better start posting:) Hey when Sarah plans a trip to visit us in SB, you should come to:)

    Sarah Barlow said...

    Heck yeah!!! LOL!

    J@KE said...

    I would love to come but I'd have to ok that with my Father in Heaven first. If He says it's cool then I'll be there!!!! You'd have to hog-tie me and stick me in a freezer to get me not to come if God said it's alright.

    Thanks for the invite AN.

    amynave said...

    LOL,
    I think God is telling to you to come visit:)

    Hey we need an update!!!!!