Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 26, 2009

    Does Satan Exist?

    I saw this broadcast on TV and thought that it's rare that the subject of faith or anything pertaining to it is covered by the news! It was actually refreshing to see that they didn't "slam" those of faith but actually did a great piece of journalism by not taking sides but bringing forth the facts. It's a cool debate and I suggest you watch it and think about how this may apply to your life.

    Here's the link....

    http://abcnews.go.com/nightline/faceoff

    J@KE

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I don't know how it was for you but every couple minutes the website would mess up and refresh or go to a completely different video. I struggled through it and I must say that it was worth it. I don't agree with some of the things that Mark Driscoll teaches (minor things) but he is really great. "Salvation comes from sleeping and eating wings." Hilarious.

    dani marie said...

    You know the best thing about living in the south, is Jesus is everywhere!

    There are sooo many TV stations just dedicated to preaching...i LOVE IT