Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 17, 2009

    Fiction Family Concert!

    I'm sorry I don't have much time to tell you everything about this awesome experience because I must get ready for church! I will say this though, if you get the chance to go to one of these shows please do it! It was totally amazing and super fun! I had the privilege of attending the show at The Union in Naperville! Seriously I've seen John Foreman while touring with Switchfoot but I've never seen him so personable and free! It was like he (and really everyone who played) weren't just playing another show but almost like they were playing for their friends and family.... The were totally down to earth and super fun! I highly recommend it! So I took some pics and in the next few days I'll be posting them....





    No comments: