Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 01, 2008

    John Madden

    Ok so this is my "web log" right? so, what is said on here is totally MY views and I'm not making excuses them... they are what they are so..... I personally don't like John Madden.... What I mean to say is, he just has a "keen sense for the obvious" and that's his personality.... I think it's just funny really, and it's not like I hate the guy, but he says some dumb stuff when commenting on the game..... and let's not even go into the ACE commercials.... So I was watching the Cubs game at a friend's house tonight (because I don't have cable) and saw some commercials promoting Frank TV, so when I got home I looked up Frank Caliendo and have spent the past 2 hours watching videos of him doing impressions of other people.... Low and behold I came across this...

    1 comment:

    Kathryn said...

    that was pretty funny!!
    ~Kate~