Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 20, 2008

    My Poor Sad Neglected Blog...

    I'm so sorry for those who actually do take interest in my sorry little excuse for a blog..... I've been so bad with the posting these days. It's just that (if I can give it an excuse) that I've been really busy and haven't made the time to update my postings but there is still hope and there is even a bit of good news.... I'm getting some work done now that I bought my own computer and am going to be posting more often. So I'll look forward to your comments...

    J@KE

    PS Just so you know if you are going to comment that I've had to moderate my comments because of some dorks that have been trying to advertise on my blog!!! UGH!!! the nerve!!! Anyway so if you don't see your comment pop up that's the reason...

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you