Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 20, 2008

    Andrew's Photoshoot....

    This here fun little set of pics is the result of Sarah Barlow inviting me to her brother's senior photoshoot. I totally just had a blast at this shoot.... It's always a pleasure to shoot with the famous Sarah Barlow but this time Sarah has her first intern of the year, Cait which made it all the more fun..... Sarah Chelleppa was there with her brother Steve so all in all there were 5 shooters for this shin-dig and if that doesn't get you some good shots then I don't know what will. This was a total funtastical time and I can't wait to do it again.... Seriously every photoshoot should be this AWESOME!!! Thanks Sarah for inviting me :-)

    Here are some of the shots I came up with....

























    4 comments:

    Joe Barlow, a pastor, 10th of 14 kids, father of 7, husband of one beautiful wife said...

    Sir,
    where is the mention of the yummy dinner afterwards and the excellent fellowship????
    We enjoyed having you over.
    Blessings.
    Nice shots.

    Anonymous said...

    Fist off, he looks like Jonny Lang.

    Second, it would be all the better if he owned those cars.

    Nice Pics

    ~Pete

    Cait said...

    J@ke,

    You got some nice ones too! Cool angles... I like the car one too!

    I also wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your bio; not many people are willing to say, let alone post, what you have a heart for. So, thanks!

    Keepin' it real!

    McPherson said...

    Holy cow! That boy looks more and more like his dad every time I see him. wow. I have known Andrew's fam since before he was born so naturally it is difficult for me to see him as an adult (he will always be that barlow kid in sunday school) but these pictures certainly capture that adultishness. (hey if you can say funtastical I can say adultishness, right?)

    kudos dude.

    (Andrew, you rock!)