Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 11, 2007

    Tabor

    So I went to College of Lake County the other day for my boss' gig..... That's right my boss has a band.... His band is made up out of three of his five sons and their band name (as well as their last name) is Tabor. As band names go I like it..... At least it's better than Hoobastank or Death Cab for Cutie or I'm a Killing Freak of Nature! OK so I made that last one up but you get my point Tabor is simple and describes who they are and that's what I like about it.... It's easy. ;-P Anyway they asked me to come and run the sound for the event and of course take some pictures for their website when I got the chance..... Well it turns out there was a sound man already there and he was gonna to run sound so I had way more time to shoot (and that made me happy ;-)

    So the gig went well and the pictures are pretty good too (if I do say so myself) but you be the judge.....










    3 comments:

    Natalie Joy said...

    are you bald mister?
    :P or was that last weeks hairstyle:P

    J@KE said...

    Thanks Nat for posting.... seems like you're the only one who cares...

    I do go bald from time to time and that picture just happened to be taken at one of those times... However it is last weeks.... as you might say :-P

    Can't wait to come and watch another movie with you guys (or should I say girls... LOL) only this time would you be so kind as to show up..... gosh! now that you're such a big party person I never get to see you... LOL :)

    Sarah Renée said...

    I like the pics! Good stuff, Jake. :)