Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 27, 2006

    Audrey Elisabeth Weber

    My good friends Tim and Karen just had their baby girl on the 9th.



















    Here she's three days old.















































    I got to hold her (whatever I was laughing at I can't remember)







    What a cutie!
































    And these are from yesterday.....































































































































    J@KE

    1 comment:

    Sarah Barlow said...

    AWWW!!!! So precious!!!!! Those are adorable Jake! I LOVE the one of the 3 guys all around her! And the one of you holding her is great too!!...although YOUR HAIR IS GONE!!! What's up with that?!!! hehe!! Looks great:)
    So glad your camera is fixed now!!