Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 07, 2006

    Downers Grove Pro Bike Race!

    So I'm the laziest Blogger of all time because this race happened on the 20th of August and I'm just posting it now....... I know, I'm a loser. I'm trying to get better though..... Just as a side note those who aren't on bikes aren't pro bikers (that tip was for free). The non-pro bikers are my friends and this event has become the annual highlight of our third weekend in August














    4 comments:

    Sarah Barlow said...

    DUDE!!! You're sooo good!!! WOW!!!
    :)

    Sarah Renée said...

    No way!! How long have you been going to the DG bike race?? I worked a corner of the route almost every summer in high school!! What a small world!

    || davidjay || said...

    Sweet pics dude! I loved the ones going around the corner with the long shadows. Rock on!

    Davina said...

    I love your profile picture! Very cool!

    Nice work in not easy working conditions!