Twitter Box

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 23, 2006

    Separated at birth, united by God

    So if you get the Chicago Trib you might have seen or read the story on 8/20/06 about the twins from China. If you don't live in Chi-Town check out "Separated at birth, united by chance" The story is really heart-worming so I thought I'd share it with you. I happen to know the Funk family, in fact I am very good friends with them. Anyway, Holly called me to see if I wanted to come over and take some pics of the girls when they arrived from the airport. I (of course) said yes so I went to the "Funk house" (literally) and shot over 300 pics (I'm nuts I know). So here are a few I like.

    *In the picture with the three girls, the girl in the middle is Rose Funk and in another pic you can see Jimmy Funk (little boy in the foreground) the four-year-old the Funks adopted from Taiwan*



































    Mia Diamond Funk
















    Mia Hanying Ramirez







    2 comments:

    Kevin Von Qualen said...

    that is sooo awesome!!

    love the pics too!!!

    Debbie Garon said...

    Hi jake!! I havent talked to u in a while!! how have u been?!